Great for a quick breakfast, and surprisingly filling thanks to the oats, this smoothie also works well as a post-workout refuel.
You can use regular milk and yoghurt to make a non-vegan version, and adjust the amount of oats you use depending on how thick you like it. I always include some dark chocolate in mine, but you can omit this option if you want to be healthier!
- 1 banana
- Handful of porridge oats
- 1 cup soya milk (or a dairy-free milk of your choosing)
- 5 tablespoons of dairy-free yoghurt
- 5-6 ice cubes
- 6 squares of dark chocolate (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup (optional)
- This couldn’t be simpler – put it all in a blender, whizz until smooth and then drink!